Examples of Expectations
- Be punctual: on time for all meetings, functions and events.
- Show up ready to participate in group discussions and lessons. Strive for growth and participate to your utmost ability.
- Show respectful treatment towards others.
- To be treated with courtesy and respect
- To a safe environment where public or private rights are respected
- To participate in programs that promotes productivity for employment, social interactions and independence without regard to race, religion, or gender.