Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Caloosahatchee Regional Park Guided Walk
11:00am to 12:00pm
Join us for an immersive journey through the natural wonders of Caloosahatchee Regional Park! Our guided walk offers participants a unique opportunity to explore the rich history and diverse ecosystems.
Our knowledgeable guide will lead you through the scenic trail, making 5-7 stops to share insights about the area’s history, the park’s ecological diversity, and more.
Feel free to bring your own packed lunch or snacks to enjoy at one of the two pavilions after the walk. While the MAC team will not be in attendance, it’s the perfect opportunity to relax after the walk, whether with your family if they are your ride or your fellow MAC members – plan ahead and ask your friends if they plan to stick behind!
- You must wear closed-toed shoes that are comfortable for walking – we recommend sneakers
- It is Florida so it is going to be warm! Avoid long sleeve shirts/heavy, thick pants/black clothing as this can cause you to overheat
- If you are sensitive to heat/sun, remember to wear sunglasses/hats and bring a portable fan
What To Bring:
- We recommend wearing/bringing sunscreen and bug spray
- We recommend bringing a water bottle
- Explore the park’s unique ecosystems
- Learn about the history and significance of Caloosahatchee Regional Park
- Discover the importance of prescribed burns for ecological balance
- Enjoy a post-walk picnic at the pavilions (optional)
Don’t miss this chance to connect with nature, gain valuable insights, and create lasting memories. We look forward to sharing the wonders of Caloosahatchee Regional Park with you!