- Whispering Oaks Farm - 5330 Dana Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- 10:00am to 12:00pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
WHISPERING OAKS FARM VISIT 🐮🌾
10:00am to 12:00pm
We will be visiting Whispering Oaks Farm located at 5330 Dana Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33905 🐮🌾Whispering Oaks Farm is a local family owned and operated working farm that began in November 2020. They raise Nigerian Dwarf goats, Babydoll sheep, Kunekune pigs, American rabbits, English Angora rabbits, as well as a variety of chickens, ducks & quail! We will be getting a tour of the farm, meeting the animals, and also taking part in a fun Nature Weaving activity!
Special thank you to Whispering Oaks Farm for waiving all fees for My Autism Connection upon our request, so you don’t want to miss out on this unique, free opportunity 💜
MEETING SPOT: We will be meeting in the parking lot at the entrance!
- You must wear closed-toed shoes that are comfortable for walking – we recommend sneakers
- It is the Summer and it is Florida so it is going to be warm! Avoid long sleeve shirts/heavy, thick pants/black clothing as this can cause you to overheat
- If you are sensitive to heat/sun, remember to wear sunglasses/hats and bring a portable fan
What To Bring
- We recommend wearing/bringing sunscreen and bug spray
- We recommend bringing a water bottle
DISCLAIMER: There is only one portable toilet on the premise, so the farm asks that you please use the restroom before arriving and only use the portable toilet if absolutely necessary.