- Apply for membership by calling to schedule an appointment
- The staff will setup an appointment to discuss our programs and review our Expectations Agreement
- After meeting, the staff will make a determination as to whether our programs are best suited for the prospective member
- All applicants and their parents (when applicable) must review and sign the Expectations Agreement
- A copy of the psychological evaluation must be provided indicating a diagnosis of ASD; Asperger’s or high-functioning Autism
- Upon acceptance there is an enrollment fee of $75
- Monthly membership fees are invoiced electronically
- Meetings are held at 8359 Beacon Blvd. at the Beacon Executive Suites Ft. Myers, FL.